What is Elexis?
Elexis is an Eclipse RCP program for all aspects of a medical practice: electronic medical record (EMR), laboratory findings etc., as well as accounting, billing (swiss TARMED-System, other systems to be developped) and other daily work.
A fully functional version (including only a small set of plug-ins in order not to confuse newcomers) may be downloaded via the “Files” tab. Users may optionally include a demo database to have a playground for experiments.
The Elexis Forum is the place where (Swiss-German) users share their experiences.
The site http://www.elexis.ch contains a lot of (sometimes outdated) information as it is not actively maintained.
Developers and anybody trying to compile Elexis from scratch should look at our OOMPH based installer
- Elexis 3.1.0 is planned for end of January 2016
- Elexis 3.0.0 was released on August, 4 2014 . For details, consult release notes
- Elexis 220.127.116.11 was released on June, 29 2013 . For details, consult release notes
- Elexis 18.104.22.168 was released on November, 8 2012 . For details, consult release notes
- Elexis 22.214.171.124.1 was released on May 18, 2012
Elexis 126.96.36.199 was released on 14. Mai 2012
- Elexis 188.8.131.52 was released on February 2, 2012
- Elexis 184.108.40.206 was released on December 11, 2011
- Elexis 220.127.116.11 was released on November, 27 2011
- Elexis 18.104.22.168 was released on October 2 2011
- Elexis 2.0 was release somewhere. But the focus was not on open-source and no more release-notes are available.
- Elexis 1.4 was released on January 2 2009 s.a doc
- Elexis 1.3 Blog release notes
- Elexis 1.2 was released on January 6, 2008 release notes
- Elexis 1.0 was released on June, 30 2007 . release notes
Credits & Notices
Elexis is distributed under the conditions of the Eclipse Public License.
For the list of contributers have a look at the (German) Thank you page.